Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Customized cross stitching

Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, I was sick with the flu or some crazy bug.  I'm still feeling pretty crappy today, but am able to at least be out and about.  While I was stuck on the couch being sick yesterday, I was limited to what I could do besides sleep and watch tv.  I started browsing around on StumbledUpon and found this awesome site on how to convert a digital picture to a cross stitch pattern!  I've been wanting to take up cross stitching, but don't like the patterns that I see in the craft stores.  I guess I have been looking for something that was more youthful and unique. 

Has anyone ever done a picture-turned-cross stitch pattern before?  If so, how did it turn out?  I think this will be a fun, easy project to do over the weekend.

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!